Monday, June 04, 2012

he is "the one"

my best friend ask me..
"how do you know he is the one for you?"

seriously, i dont really know.. but when I make a decision to let him in my life, I dont know why, but I feel very relief, feel like, it is the best decision that i've ever make in my life, feel like i dont have to worry anymore about my future, I have someone who will be there for me no matter what happen, in a tough day or in a happy day, InsyaAllah..

and one thing that assure me that I want to be with him forever & want him to be my children's daddy..
when one day I asked him, "why me?"
and his answer was
"mungkin akan ada perempuan yang lagi cantik dari awak, lagi baik dari awak, lagi pandai dari awak.. tapi, diorang xde ape yang awak ada and diorang bukan awak"

this answer assured me that InsyaAllah I will be in a good hand..

Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kita... ameen..

No comments: